Securi Cabin Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a customer.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Securi Cabin Ltd in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Securi Cabin Ltd
- Our contact details are as follows:
- Registered Office: Moylagh, Oldcastle, Co. Meath Ireland A82 YX70; and
Head Office: Millbrook Road, Oldcastle, Co Meath Ireland A82 NW96
- Tel: 049 85 41228
- E-mail: Please use the ‘Contact Us’ form on our website
- Registered Office: Moylagh, Oldcastle, Co. Meath Ireland A82 YX70; and
Throughout this statement, “we”, “us”, “our” refer to Securi Cabin Ltd.
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
We are a limited company registered in Ireland (CRO number 438023) and have been operating independently since 1999. We are a leading manufacturer of anti-vandal cabins, mobile welfare units and static welfare units. We supply a wide range of industries from construction to local authorities, county councils, rail and hire industries.
Our GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Felix Reilly (Managing Director)
- 049 85 41228
Purpose for processing your data
- When using our contact form(s) you will be asked to enter information such as your name and contact details. We use these details to assess your request and may use the data to contact you for further information or answer your request. When using our contact form the information you submit is stored in our website database (encrypted) as a back-up for a period of 15 days after which it is deleted automatically. The original enquiry is sent to our office by e-mail and falls under our e-mail retention policy.
- Should you request a quote your details will be added and stored in our CRM. It will be deleted after a retention period of 6 months once we receive an answer from you.
- Customer details will be stored in our CRM for the purposes of liaising with you and will be stored for as long as you are a customer with us.
- We have taken extra steps to ensure the data you provide us is dealt with in a safe manner:
- Our website is hosted on SSL (secure socket layer) which means communications between the site and the server are fully encrypted i.e. when you submit a contact form.
- E-mails sent to us by the website are sent via TLS (Transport Layer Security)
- Statistics: from time to time we use statistics on the website which provide us with essential information such as most visited pages, where users are coming from i.e. search engines, links etc. These are set up to NOT track your full IP address and therefore do not store personal data.
Please note that:
Our website is hosted in Ireland
Our CRM is hosted in Ireland
Our e-mails are hosted by Microsoft Office 365 within the EU
Why are we processing your data? Our legal basis
In order for us to provide you with quotations or for the purpose of general enquiries Securi Cabin Ltd need to collect personal data. Our reason (lawful reason) for processing your data under the GDPR is:
- Your details are required in order for us to contact you back and provide you with information you have requested.
- In the event of a quote request, the details entered will be used to provide you with a quote and possible subsequent follow up in regards to your request.
In any event, Securi Cabin Ltd are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will Securi Cabin Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Securi Cabin Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Who are we sharing your data with?
In the case of enquiries we do not share your data.
In the event where you would become a customer we may pass your personal data to third-party service providers contracted to Securi Cabin Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Securi Cabin Ltd procedures.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
The third parties that we may pass your personal data to are:
- Service providers who provide us with services necessary to comply with our obligations towards you. For instance:
- Services in connection with the dispatch and delivery of goods (e.g. couriers / shipping companies, postal services);
- IT services and security;
- Providers of telecommunications, records/data storage, market research and making and receiving financial payments.
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
Data subject rights:
Securi Cabin Ltd facilitate you, our customers, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Securi Cabin Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Securi Cabin Ltd will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Securi Cabin Ltd or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Securi Cabin Ltd’s data protection representatives GDPR Owner.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Any updates will be made available to you and we will not use your existing information in a manner not previously disclosed.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dated April 2018